The camping and accommodation at Narrows Park needs to be booked separately from your Kiwigrass Festival and Kiwigrass Academy Tickets
- Powered camping: (be quick to get a powered site) $18/night/person
- Non-power campsite: $15/night/person
- Bunk rooms (mixed): $26/night/person
Steps to book your accommodation at Narrows Park
- Email Narrows Park at email@example.com or phone +64 (07) 843 6862 with the following information:
-Your name and contact
-Number of people in your group
-The type of accomodation: non-powered camp site, a powered camp site, bunk room.
- You will receive an email confirmation with a bank account number to make payment
- Make payment using your surname as the reference
- You will receive an email with an invoice when the payment is recieved and processed.
It can take time for the office people to process your booking and the payment, and they do not answer e-mails on weekends. There is plenty of room at the Narrows but at the same time, you would be wise to book well ahead.
If you have problems that cannot be resolved by calling the Narrows Park let us know through the contact page on this website and we will help.
Payment is due in full to make a booking. 50% of your payment is non-refundable at any stage. If for any reason you have to cancel your booking within 10 days of your arrival, you will forfeit all of your payment. Bookings are taken on a first in first served basis.