Code of Conduct
Kiwigrass is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion.
- You are responsible for your own behaviour and that of children under your supervision.
- Confine alcohol to your own campsite, use it responsibly and don’t give it to minors.
- Wear your wristband at all times.
- Stay in the designated areas.
- Behave sensibly and safely as, like any camp site, there are hazards, see Health and Safety below.
- There are plenty of areas for late-night singing and jamming. Please respect neighbours who live adjacent to the venue, and other patrons who may need more sleep more than you.
- Look after your valuables and instruments – they are your responsibility.
- If you want to chat or make noise during a performance, go outside. Enter and leave between songs.
- Put rubbish in bins and recycling bins.
- Smoking and vaping only outside in designated areas.