Friday Night BBQ
We hope to repeat the Friday Night Welcome BBQ. Details are yet to be ironed out. We will announce when we have it worked out!
You will need to buy an advance ticket for this BBQ.
Sunday morning Breakfast
Sunday morning features Paul’s birthday breakfast and concert at 8:30 am in the main concert hall. Paul is one of the founding fathers of bluegrass in New Zealand and hosts the popular Back Porch Bluegrass radio show and podcast that reaches bluegrass fans all over the world.
What better way to celebrate Paul’s birthday than with a bluegrass breakfast?
Details of the breakfast and ticket prices will be announced later.
Red Cart Coffee (Hamilton)
Phew! Decent coffee on site. They also do smoothies.
Roam Catering (Hamilton)
- Crab, Corn & Shrimp Cakes
- Peanut Slaw
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Biscuits & Gravy
- Tennessee Bourbon Hamburger
- Crispy Fried Pickles
- Pecan Pie
- EFTPOS available
Greek Souvlaki (New Plymouth)
- Greek Souvlaki – a chicken kebab wrapped in warm pita bread with freshly sliced tomato, onion and tzatziki sauce. $10
- Gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options available. $10
- Aged Scotch fillet $15
- Stuffed Vine Leaves GF, DF, V,VG $5
- Gourmet BBQ Sausages in French bread $8
- Bacon and egg wrap $7 (until 11.30 am)
- EFTPOS available
Hardieboys beverages (Wellington)
- Non-alcoholic Beverages
- Ginger beer
- Lime and lemonade
- Fresh squeezed orange juice
- Cash only
- Ice cream cones
- Cold drinks
- Lake Karāpiro camping has camp kitchens for preparation of your own meals, and it’s less than a 10 minute drive to the supermarkets, takeaways and other food options.
- Kitchens have hot water urns, and electric jug, a toaster, and a microwave, and limited hotplates.
- Kitchens have hot water and basins for washing dishes. Bring your own dishwashing detergent and equipment.