- Your contact information is collected and held by the Kiwigrass Trust (Kiwigrass) and in case of a ticket purchase with the appointed ticketing agency. The information is used to contact you, when necessary, with regards to Kiwigrass News and offers.
- The Kiwigrass Trust will not sell, trade or rent your contact information to others without obtaining your consent, unless required to do so by law.
- You are entitled to have access and/or request corrections to your information.
- If you do not wish to receive mail or email from Kiwigrass in the future, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 021 428 568.
- If you are photographed, filmed or taped whilst attending a Kiwigrass performance, you consent to Kiwigrass or third parties appointed by Kiwigrass photographing, filming and taping you. Kiwigrass or third parties appointed by Kiwigrass can broadcast, publish, license and use any photographs, film, recordings and images of you without compensation. Kiwigrass, the third parties and anyone acquiring from them a right to use the material are not liable to you in any way for its use.
- We will only use personal information that you provide to us to send you your tickets, information regarding concerts, and other news and information about Kiwigrass. We will not share your personal information with any other organisations without your express permission.