This is a bluegrass festival. ’nuff said.
Print out your Kiwigrass confirmation and your Narrows accommodation booking confirmation and bring it with you or load it to your phone. When you get to Kiwigrass you need sto check-in to your accommodation at Narrows reception and register and collect your wrist band from the Kiwigrass registration area. On Friday the Kiwigrass registration area will be at Tamahere Community Hall.
Camping and bunk room accommodation
- Linen and summer bedding
- Soap for the showers
- Tea, coffee, whatever food you’ll need.
- Kitchens have a supply of hot water, a place to wash dishes, and very limited cooking facilities. If you are self catering consider bringing a camping stove.
- Bag to store your stuff in the fridge.
- All the other usual stuff you need when camping.
This is the Waikato. It will be warm, it can rain, and the sun can beat down. The stages are inside so it won’t bother you too much, and there is a swimming pool if you need to cool off.
- Sun Hat
- Towel & togs
- Insect repellent
- Umbrella or jacket -just in case