Absolutely, Kiwigrass is a family-friendly event.
Things to keep in mind:
- There are no babysitting services available and you are responsible for your child’s safety and behaviour at all times.
- There will be alcohol consumption on site.
- “Youth Ticket” holders must have a “responsible adult of record” who can be contacted at any time if necessary.
- There is a great playground available for the kids, and a swim beach.
- Young aspiring musicians are strongly encouraged to sign up for a spot at the walk-up stage.
- Under fives are free.
Kiwigrass is produced with the support of:
and in association with :